My birthday is exactly one month away! Super pumped. And I had this bright idea of celebrating by getting 23 of my most wanted books. Let’s call it a book wishlist, shall we? If you feel like being generous or making my day, you can gift me any one or two or three (or twenty) of these. Thanks in advance.
1. A cute pocket sized bible
I’ve been acquiring a lot of small bags of late and it’s been difficult getting my bible to fit in there when heading to church. I would very much love a small bible.
2. Don’t say it’s not your country by Nnamdi Oguike.
Been hearing good reviews and it’s been a while I read African fiction.
3. The Four by Scott Galloway.
I think it would be an interesting read.
4. Obliquity by John Kay
5. The Science of getting Rich by Wallace. D. Wattles
6. What we talk about when we talk about God by Rob Bell
7. How the bible actually works by Peter Enns
8. Atomic habits by James Clear
9. Speak no evil by Uzodinma Iwela
10. Beyond my dreams by Jumoke Adenowo
11. The Richer Woman by Omilola Oshikoya
12. Digital Wealth by JJ. Omojuwa
13. The Girl Entrepreneurs by Ibukun Awoshika
14. Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
15. Live the Let Go life by Joseph Prince
16. 21 lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari
17. Adenike by Adenike Oyetunde
18. Blink by Malcom Gladwell
If I had to choose Maclcom Gladwell would definitely be my favourite non-fiction writer of all time.
19. Quiet by Susan Cain
20. This is how we disappear by Titilope Sonuga
21. An Orchestra of Minorities by Chigozie Obioma
22. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
23. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
I have wanted to read this book since like forever
Bonus: A unique durable Journal. Just because I’m a sucker for stationaries. Those who know me know this.
Most of these pictures are courtesy of @chudeity and @ouidabooks on Instagram and a few are from Twitter and Google too.